Thursday, September 13, 2012

Meet The Team: Dee Rutledge

Sales Associate, Dee Rutledge
Hello Dee! Hi everyone! It's nice to finally be a part of the Baum Chevy-Buick family! We are very pleased to have you join us!

What's your new title here at Baum? I am a sales associate. I am taking Barb Rose's place as she enjoys her new path on retirement! Well, we are very glad to have a wonderful lady filling another wonderful ladies position! Thanks! I can't wait for all that's in store for me here with Baum.

What kinds of experience do you have in this field? I have worked many years with sales teams. I have wanted to be on the front line meeting and selling to the customer's that are purchasing vehicles and now I finally am!

We know you haven't been here long, but what's your favorite part about the job so far? The customers definitely. I am inspired and amused by the stories that they share. I love seeing the excitement in the customers when they purchase a new vehicle and that I get to share that with them! That is by far one of the most exciting things about this business. We love our happy customers!

Tell us about your roots? I grew up in Bloomington, IL then lived in the Champaign area for 30+ years. I have just recently moved to Clinton. I am the youngest of 6- 3 boys and 3 girls. My parents live in Heyworth and 2 brothers and a sister live in the Bloomington area, 1 sister lives by St. Louis, and my other brother lives in Louisiana. Sounds like you're pretty familiar with this area, but you also have a few good traveling spots to visit your siblings at!

What can we catch you doing in your spare time? I love the outdoors. Hiking and camping are a lot of fun! I also enjoy kayaking! I love smooth jazz and classic rock and roll, but I'll listen to most genres. I enjoy spending time with family and friends. I just love to laugh and smile! It sounds like you know how to live life to the fullest!

Share with everyone a favorite quote you like to live by. Let us complain less and give more! That is a very good quote to live by!

I've enjoyed introducing myself to all of you now come on in and introduce yourself to me at the Clinton location! It was wonderful speaking with you today Dee! Welcome to our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment